It’s my birthday! And I have a pie pumpkin, so I made up this recipe for pumpkin hummus. It tastes great — birthday magic!
Recipe type: Dip
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 2 C cooked or canned chickpeas
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 1/4 C lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor.
- While food processor is running, add the oil in a steady stream.
- Continue processing until well combined.
- Sprinkle with additional paprika to serve.